cheap red wine that tastes good.
traveling to mexico in the winter.
camille saves champagne.
ripe tomatoes-warm from the garden.
planting produce at broken fence farm on sunday mornings.
amazing whisky in a heavy glass.
long walks on the beach.
a perfect piece of cheese on perfect bread.
the smell of the trees on mt. tabor after the rain stops.
talking on the phone to "girlfriend".
bright green salads.
a casual place to meet for a quick bite or a snap.
pink wine at a sidewalk table on a warm august day.
proscuitto on grilled levain with really good olive oil.
wines of consequence.
local produce grown by farmers we know.
ice cold miller high life after a long bike ride.
family & friends.
grilled oysters on the half shell.
great simple food.
a refreshing gin & tonic after a hard day at work.
walking in the umpqua river on a hot summer day.
french press coffee roasted just up the street.
hot soup on a cold autumn afternoon.
white burgundy with popcorn.
- USA today l december 2012
- fox news 12 l november 2012
- mix magazine І october 2012
- portland restaurant review l october 2012
- oregon wine press l august 2012
- national eater.com l april 2012
- fox news 12 l april 2012
- pdx.eater.com l april 2012
- portland monthly "eat beat" Ι february 2012
- willamette week Ι october 2011
- eater 38 Ι october 2011
- portland monthly Ι september 2011
- oregon wine press l september 2011
- portlandfoodadventures.com l august 2011
- starchefs.com Ι july 2011
- oregonlive Ι june 2011
- palatepress.com Ι june 2011
- portland monthly "eat beat" Ι april 2011
- seattleweeklyblog Ι april 2011
- wineguyworld.blogspot Ι january 2011
- eater 38 Ι january 2011
- portland monthly Ι december 2010
- portland mercury Ι july 2010
- oregonlive Ι august 2009
- oregonlive Ι december 2008
- portland mercury Ι october 2008
- food & wine Ι october 2008
- portland tribune Ι july 2008
press kit І download
press contact І Carrie Welch